If you are having issues with the AirCube Active Oxygen Ebb and Flow Grow System, here is a list of things you need to check further:
- Please check on all tubing connections and make sure they are securely connected and not crimped.
- Please make sure that the Break Barbed Elbow inserted into the hole with the valve is facing downward.
- It is important that the Drain pump remain flat against the bottom of the controller and secured in order to drain properly. The Fill Pump should be near the bottom of the reservoir.
- Please make sure that the grow sites are on the same level surface as the controller bucket and reservoir. Overflowing or spilling may occur if the controller bucket is higher than the grow sites.
- Please check the floats and sensors and make sure they are not misaligned or damaged.
- Please make sure that the floats are not upside down. This will affect the fill or drain functionality.
- Please check the fuse if it's in good condition. It should be found on the front left side of the controller circuit board. This could be a problem with a burnt-out or wet fuse.
- There are 3 modes for the controller that can be set up. The modes are controlled by the red toggle switch located on the right-hand side of the timer. Set the settings correctly to the desired function.
Top Setting = Manual Fill
Middle Setting = Automatic Watering Feature (timer)
Bottom Setting = Manual Drain
- As means of determining the actual pump functionality, you may try and plug it directly into a wall outlet instead of the brain commander module to see if it's working normally.
If all of the steps have been tried, please send us an email at email@example.com to inform us of the results of the troubleshooting checklist cited above, provide us further with a detailed description of the issue, and send us a video for assessment that we can utilize further to assist in diagnosis and resolution.